HOWICK'S OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATION
|HOWICK'S OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATION
|Contact Person:||Chantelle or Elzette|
|Phone:||082 903 4854|
072 422 9724
|Fax:||086 590 4752|
HOWICK'S OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATION - SELF CATERING GUEST HOUSE WITH HOME COOKED MEALS IN POLOKWANE, LIMPOPO
Howick’s Overnight Accommodation is situated just outside Polokwane on the N1 towards Zimbabwe, away from the noise of the city. We have 8 Luxury en-suite self-catering units with comfortable beds for a good night’s rest. And if you prefer someone else to do the cooking, we now have a guesthouse that offers the most delicious home cooked meals. We also offer budget accommodation for contractors visiting Polokwane and surrounding areas.We have ample parking for bigger vehicles and trailers and the whole property is electrically fenced. Our guesthouse has 5 bedrooms and is ideal for the traveling family or groups who wish to be close to each other. You have the option of having breakfast or bed only for the early risers.
Delicious meals prepared by our chef are as follows: A Continental breakfast with cereals and yogurt. Something different each day for the long stay patron!
Our Lunch packs is not the usual sandwich and juice every day. You get a different lunch daily, from vetkoek to Panini. Our dinners are usually home cooked meals with delicious veggies or on request you can have a braai and our chef will prepare salads and pap with sheba. Dinners breakfasts and lunch packs at affordable prices.
ROOMS ARE EQUIPPED WITH:
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea tray
- Extra Blankets
- Poly-Percale Linen
ACCOMMODATION RATES AT HOWICK'S OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATION
- Single rate : R300-00 per room per night (one person)
- Double rate : R400-00 per room per night (two persons)
BUDGET ACCOMMODATION RATES
- R 80-00 without bedding
- R100-00 with bedding.
All rates exclude breakfast.
We do accept debit and credit cards. But unfortunately cannot accept Diners and American Express.
MEALS SERVED AT HOWICK'S OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATION
- Delicious home cooked meals can be enjoyed at our guesthouse.
- Contractors/Travelers special
- Are you tired of take-aways and restaurant food? We cook special home made meals just for you!
- Please note that we cook on request before arrival.
ACTIVITIES AND THINGS TO DO IN POLOKWANE, LIMPOPO
Polokwane is the capital of Limpopo and was the proud host city of the 2010 World cup. We are a thriving city full of live and boasts a rich culture and stunning surrounding beauty.
- Bakone Malapa Northern Sotho open air museum - 15 km
- Library Gardens art Gallery - 8 km
- Meropa Casino - 13.2 km
- Polokwane Golf course - 9.9 km
- Peter Mokaba Stadium - 9.4 km
- Polokwane Game Reserve - 10 km
- Haenertsburg (canopy tours, horse-back riding) - 62.5 km
- Magoebaskloof - 55.2 km
- Hunting and Safari Farms(packages on request) - 25-100 km
- Zion City Moria - 50 km
- Kruger National Park - 199 km