BLYDE MOUNTAIN COUNTRY HOUSE
|BLYDE MOUNTAIN COUNTRY HOUSE
|Phone:||(+27) (0)87 8062 097|
(+27) (0)72 4801 334
|Fax:||(+27) (0)86 6180 106|
|Address:||Blyde Mountain Country House, R531, Hoedspruit, 1390|
BLYDE MOUNTAIN COUNTRY HOUSE ACCOMMODATION IN HOEDSPRUIT WITH DSTV FACILITIES AND HIPPO WATCHING IN LIMPOPO
- BLYDE MOUNTAIN COUNTRY HOUSE is a TGCSA 4 star guest house, centrally situated on a working citrus farm 14km outside Hoedspruit.
- BLYDE MOUNTAIN COUNTRY HOUSE provides the best of everything.
- A beautiful semi-formal 1.5hectare garden fringed by lowveld bush and lemon orchards, with a fascinating collection of bird-filled trees, shrubs and indigenous plants.
- Outside, the romantic terrace offers breathtaking views of the canyon promontory.
- Active guests of all ages and inclinations will find no end of entertainment within easy reach of Blyde Mountain Country House. White-water rafting, canyoning, ballooning, game drives, elephant rides, and cliff sidewalks, Panorama Route Tours and Kruger Park day visits.
- The less active, meanwhile, can relax in the garden or on the terrace with a sundowner, can take a dip in the elevated pool or stroll down to the Blyde for some hippo watching.
DRAKENSBERG COUNTRY GUEST HOUSE ACCOMMODATION IN HOEDSPRUIT
The four private, luxury suites with stunning mountain views, the six semi-luxury guest rooms and five self-catering units all combine natural materials with a modern look, without sacrificing comfort. This has resulted in large stone-based beds with mahogany or bark headboards, slate or stone floors (some areas fashioned with pebbles collected along the Blyde banks) adorned with kelims or reed mats, and lofty ceilings (some thatched) with large fans (though all rooms have air-conditioning ).
Handmade quilts, white veiled bed canopies and dusky-colored walls contribute to an ambiance that is both cozy and exotic. Bathrooms are en-suite. Doors open toward the garden, many offering sublime mountain views.
DINING AND FUNCTION VENUE IN DRAKENSBERG, HOEDSPRUIT
Breakfasts feature a continental buffet of local produce as well as a hot English breakfast. Every night a delicious three-course meal, often featuring local dishes created by superb chef Maria Mokwena is served on the sweeping terrace looking out toward the canyon.
We are very excited about our new addition, Coffee@Blyde which offers hearty breakfasts, lovely light meals and delicious treats as well as a big garden for the kids to play in.