COPACOPA LODGE AND CONFERENCE CENTRE
|COPACOPA LODGE AND CONFERENCE CENTRE
+27 73 157 3477
|Fax:||+27 86 664 3477|
|Address:||Lambani, Thohoyandou, Limpopo, South Africa
PO Box 1114, Tshaulu, Limpopo, South Africa
COPACOPA LODGE AND CONFERENCE CENTRE NEXT TO KRUGER NATIONAL PARK, PUNDA MARIA GATE
Copacopa Lodge and Conference Centre is an accommodation and conference facility at Lambani, 15Km from Kruger National Park, Punda Maria gate. Thohoyandou and Malamulele, in the Vhembe district of Limpopo Province of the Republic of South Africa, are our nearest towns. We offer lodge, accommodation and conference facilities to government, institutional, corporate and tourist /leisure guests.
With Kruger National Park (KNP) Punda Maria Gate at our doorstep, we arrange day and night game drives for our guests should they so wish. Boat rides in Nandoni dam and visits to Venda tourist attractions such as Lake Fundudzi, Phiphidi Waterfall, Thathe Vondo Sacred Forest, and Thulamela Archeological Site can also be arranged. Luvuvhu River is adjacent to us, very convenient for fishing enthusiasts.
Our guests get service “Beyond Expectations’’ and excellent meals. Conference, workshop, product launch, and similar events/functions are hosted in our world-class Conference centre. Our mission is “Providing Memorable Visits to our Guests”
ACCOMMODATION IN LIMPOPO
- 5 x comfortable chalets, each equipped with a double bed, bathroom, television, study / coffee table and chair and fan.
- 2 x comfortable chalets equipped with two single beds, bathroom, television, study / coffee table and chair and fan.
- 1 x four bed roomed self catering cottage equipped with a living area, bathroom, and kitchen.
Baobab House consisting of:
- 1 Executive Suite - 1 Bedroom, Lounge and Full Bath Unit
- 2 Family Units each with 2 ensuite Bedroom and a Kitchennette
- 2 Elite rooms each with a Bedroom and separate full Bathroom
CAMPING FACILITIES IN LIMPOPO
A beautiful caravan camping site with 6 bays, powerpoints, ablution facility, and braai facilities.
CONFERENCE FACILITIES IN LIMPOPO
A 100 seater Mukundwa auditorium equipped with:
- Cinema type screen
- P A system
- Multimedia projector
- Cordless micro phones
Break away rooms
- 2 x 20 seater break way rooms
- 3 x 10 seater break away rooms
- A swimming pool
- 7 x Vhuawelo (Resting places). These are picnic sites equipped with braai (barbeque) facilities and camp style chairs and tables.
- 1 x 150 seater Lapa named Dumbukalinga. Traditional African cuisine is served here.
- 1 x 200 seater Boma named Tshikhophani . This is where we braaii. Traditional Venda and Shangaan dances (Tshigombela, Malende and Xibelani ) are performed here.
- Landscaped gardens with water features
- Live peacocks and turkeys