BUSHWA PRIVATE GAME LODGES
|BUSHWA PRIVATE GAME LODGES
|Phone:||+27 15 793 0259|
+27 82 569 9161 or +27 79 935 7571 or +27 82 562 1842
|Address:||GPS Co-ordinates: -24.2207401 | 28.1876994|
BUSHWA PRIVATE GAME LODGES - VAALWATER GAME LODGE SAFARI AND CAMPING ACCOMMODATION - WATERBERG
Bushwa is located in the heart of the malaria-free Waterberg biome, and offers guests a unique wilderness experience in a luxury lodge with sweeping vistas of the landscape.
Perched high on a koppie with expansive views of the Waterberg Mountains, Bushwa Private Game Lodge is the perfect spot for a weekend safari in a malaria free area in the Limpopo Province.
This luxurious lodge has a variety of accommodation options, including luxury safari tents and chalets with private balconies. There's even a remote, romantic treehouse overlooking a waterhole that certainly sets the standard in terms of an exclusive romantic wilderness experience.
Bushwa offers a variety of activities from guided game drives, to lazy days at the swimming pool and soothing spa treatments. Bushwa is a piece of bushveld paradise designed to relax the soul and engulf the senses.
GAME LODGE ACCOMMODATION IN VAALWATER
Bushwa offers three unique safari accommodation options, ensuring the needs of all guests are met. The luxury option is the main safari lodge located on top of a hill with exceptional vistas of the Waterberg biome. Here guests can expect 2 luxury tents carefully constructed from wood and canvas, complete with indoor baths and outdoor showers. There are also 2 luxury chalets with a similar set-up and views. There is also the spa room, ideal for honeymooners.
For guests chasing a more rustic, private and self-catering experience we have the Rhino Bush Camp. This is the perfect spot for families and groups of friends chasing a unique experience. There are tented chalets, lodge rooms, and a loft area for children.
The third accommodation option at Bushwa is the remotely located treehouse overlooking a waterhole - the perfect place for couples looking for a private retreat in an isolated wilderness area.
FEATURES AND FACILITIES
- 4 luxury tents/chalets (sleeps 8 in total), a spa room, romantic treehouse overlooking a waterhole sleeping 2, and a self-catering bush camp sleeping up to 20.
- WiFi throughout the lodge and camp
- Each of the luxury tents/chalets have private viewing decks with deck chairs, en suite bathrooms with outdoor showers, mini-bar and four poster beds.
- Mosquito nets, plug points and pedestal fans in each room.
- Waterhole, boma with campfire, swimming pool, bar area and lounge space in main lodge.
- Spa treatment room and facilities (Tsamma Bush Spa).
- Fully stocked bar and wine selection.
- Credit card facilities available
- Waterhole in front of main lodge.
- Daily morning and evening game drives and optional bush walks with qualified guides. Guests can also opt to enjoy clay pigeon shooting, target shooting, star gazing and bird watching.
The Waterberg has a wider variety of flora and fauna than elsewhere in Africa. The diverse reserve sustains over 40 species of game including buffalo, sable, giraffe, nyala, gemsbok (oryx), kudu, eland, blue wildebeest (gnu), red hartebeest, zebra, impala, bushbuck, duiker, steenbuck, mountain reedbuck, waterbuck, warthog, blesbuck, baboons, bushpig, klipspringer, leopard, jackal, brown hyena, caracal, civet and genet to name but a few. In addition there are well over 300 species of resident and migrant birds.
GAME DRIVE SAFARIS
Take full advantage of the best times of the day for game viewing, dawn and dusk. Open safari vehicles with expert guides offer prime viewing experiences and an educational opportunity.